Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Project 333 Update

I thought I would give you an update of how my "Project 333" is going.

It is going great! At first I thought it might be hard, I might run out of clothes, but really it has made my life so much easier. Here are some of the benefits:

1.) I have no problem finding something to wear in the morning.

This may seem counter intuitive because I have less clothes to wear. But, all of the clothes are things I want to wear, and for the most part are mix and match. I open my closet, pick a top and bottom in less than a few seconds and bam! I'm dressed.

2.) I actually do LESS laundry.

 Also may see counter intuitive - but all my clothes only equal about 1 load- I do about 1 load of laundry (for my clothes) a week. Sweet!

3.) I look nicer than I used to, because I don't default to sweats.

I probably wear less than my 33, as I am now in full on maternity clothes ( I had a few non-maternity stragglers I was still squeezing into). When I have time I will trade these clothes out and add new ones in.

Are you interested in trying Project 333? Check it out:
Project 333



4 comments:

  1. Number one, baby!!! I love that part best. I ma in and out of the closet in fewer than 5 secs so I can get on with more important matters and prevent ridiculous deliberating in my closet;) Have a great day, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry, meant to ask how I subscribe to your blog for new posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I love being in and out of the closet too. I choose extra sleep over anything in the morning! I will get a follow app thing up there today- I have been meaning to do some "house cleaning" on the blog, but I've been lazy.
      Katie

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Katie!!! Just lemme know and I am on board!

    ReplyDelete