Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekly Spending Report 3.15.14-3.21.14 and The Most Financially Freeing Thing You Can Do That's Free

I will share with you my weekly spending, which honestly you probably stopped caring about a while ago since is nothing earth shattering- at this point I am doing it for me to keep myself accountable for a budget and The compact. Seriously this blog has kept me from making impulse purchases that I would later regret.
And then, after that, I will share with you the most earth shattering thing you can do for your finances! I can feel your excitement now...

Weekly Spending Report:

Bills: 168.59
This includes electric and Internet.
Groceries: 63.81
Family Lunch Out: 18.74
This 4 of us went out for a lunch and library outing after church on Sunday.
Gas for Me: 49.62
Gas for Him: 31.65
Church: 3.00

Total: 335.41

And now the moment you have been waiting for, where I share with you my financial wisdom. What is the most financially freeing thing you can do that's free?

Stop caring what other people think.

Seriously.

Katie

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually impressed how little 'impulse' buying you do - whether it's a snack or something out and about. I suppose a newborn slows that down a bit though? You're doing great on the compact...

    ReplyDelete