Saturday, July 6, 2013

My 333

As I have mentioned, I have really been eager to jump on board with Project 333 and Courtney is starting a new round in July, so I decided I would jump on board with my maternity addition.

At first I thought 33 items was going to be hard (read the rules here: getting started) but honestly I had no trouble at all. I really do wear the same things over and over again anyway, and I am not much of a jewelry person so pairing down was pretty painless. It is summer here and it is hot and humid. My lifestyle in the summer is stay at home mom who hangs by the pool with kiddies, so my clothes are pretty casual.

Here is my list:


Shoes:
2 pairs of sandals :

Fancy and comfy.


Accessories:

2 pairs of earrings
1 watch
2 bracelets
1 pair of sunglasses
1 scarf
1 purse


(sunglasses, scarf and purse not pictured)

Tops:

3 sleeveless

7 short sleeve



3 Longer sleeve


Bottoms:

4 Skirts





3 Dresses





2 Sweaters (not pictured)
a purple long sleeved cardigan
and a grey shrug


So that actually only comes out to 32 items, unless I count my lovely maternity bathing suit, which I do spend a lot of time in. I figure it also gives me a little wiggle room if I want to add something. I really feel like I should have pair of pants in there somewhere, but I love my elastic waist skirts!!


That is my 33 for 3 months :)

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment