Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I 'm Reading 2.11.14

What I'm Reading this week :

I enjoyed this article a lot about respecting other people and their beliefs/cultures:

Respect by Lorilee Lippincott @ Loving Simple Living

And this:

Why you need to stop judging and put on love by Emily Mclements @ Live Renewed

This article made me think WTF? (and I don't mean why the face) We crapped up our planet and now we are going to crap up the moon?

It's happened, we've outgrown the Earth by Lois Field @ Living Simply Free

And as always, some humor:

Homeless, Hipster, or Redneck? A Guide to Distinguishing the Younger Generation by Kristen Howertown @ Rage Against the Minivan


That's all for now.

Peace,

Katie


2 comments:

  1. Loved the flow chart! And the biracial adoption, and worked out the three girls and the mum at the front of church are one of those - I'd never seen their name tags til today, here I was thinking they were friends. Now I know how to be diplomatic after looking around RAM's website. I read all the others too - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the flow chart too! I wasn't sure if the slang terms were just United States stuff, or if you have hipsters in Australia? haha

      Delete