Friday, May 16, 2014

What I'm Reading 4.16.14

 My sister (the librarian) told me I would love this book, and I have to concur. She knows me well! This is possibly the best book I've read all year.





The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

I laughed so hard! This is a book by an Australian author about a man with Asperger's (who does not realize he has it) who decides it's time to find a wife. Right now, it is only $1.99 on kindle, but it is quite popular so you can probably find it at your local library!

If you like the Big Bang Theory, you will probably like this book.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea it was written by an Aussie! It's not really popular or known here, I don't think. BUt I keep seeing on US bloggers sites, so I must hunt it down.

    I'm reading a book about a crime where a GF killed her BF with a date rape drug followed by heroine, and planned (and actively told people) she'd also commit suicide. She didn't. Anyhow, it happened in Australia, bit before my time, but recent enough that I'm finding it incredibly interesting to read about.

    ReplyDelete