Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Weekly Spending Report 4.25.14-4.30.14

It has been a while- our family was enjoying a vacation at a cabin in the woods :) I will hopefully be able to share some pictures soon!

Family selfie @ cabin


Before I get into the Weekly Spending Report, I need to draw attention to the situation in Nigeria, where their was 276 girls kidnapped from their school. This is horrific and I just saw this article that my country is getting involved - US Joins Hunt to Bring Back Our Girls

Now that that serious stuff is out- onto my weekly Spending Report. I can't believe April has come and gone already!

Groceries: 25.04
Gas: 53.40
Takeout: $19.00 - this is slightly shameful- it was all spent at one place at a Chick Fil A. Fast food aint cheap.
Kindle Books/Ultimate Homemaking Bundle: 49.50
I will do a post about this later

Grocery Total For Month of April: 438.17 (goal was 400.00)

Takeout/Dine Out Total for Month of April: 67.43 (I think the goal was 35?)

Gasoline Total for Month of April: 184.12 (Goal was 180.00)\

Total Spending for Month of April:  2201.65

No comments:

Post a Comment