Monday, January 13, 2014

What I'm Reading/Read 1.13.14

Hey all, it's Monday again. The days go by fast.

What I'm reading around the blogosphere:

Garbage and Excessive Spending by Jacob @ Early Retirement Extreme

Just yeah.


Not Saving for a rainy day by Katrina Ryder

I never thought about it this way. Definitely an interesting read.

My not-so-secret love of fluffy books Anne @ Modern Mrs. Darcy

I read fluff like it's nobodies business. I download most of it for free on kindle, and usually omit the titles when people ask me what I am reading, and somehow justify it's okay because the books are Free.. Because, let's face it, it's kind of embarrassing to admit you love fluff. No one wants to admit they are that girl who loves romantic comedy. (Um, that's me.) I should be reading something I don't know, a little more intellectual or something.

And of course for some humor:

The Most Awkward Jesus Painting I have ever seen by Zack Hunt @ The American Jesus

Delivery room Jesus was my husband and my favorite :)

Happy Monday! I am enjoying our 50 degree heat wave!






Katie

2 comments:

  1. Again, some awesome links. I really liked the challenging ideas that Katrina brought up - it really is another perspective that's for sure, and I can't say she's 100% wrong either.

    I did of course read and enjoy all the links though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I felt like I needed to adjust my views after I read Katrina's posts. I love reading things that make me see things in a new light.

      Delete